Monday 10 February 2014

Feeling as a Star ( Rosana defending the star role)

FEELINGS AS A STAR
This week, obviously everybody was lost. In the beginning, I was quite overwhelmed. I have not been able to dedicate time to others subjects, because I had a huge responsibility.The star’s role is the role that I like the most, so I wanted it to do it as well as it could be possible. However, like we put in our blog before: “Confusions is often the best way to clarify…”
With the passage of time, I think that I have achieved understanding this subject. This subject, and in particular Linda, pretends that we learn investigating, that we use all resources, that it would not be one book which reduce our knowledge.
Probably, we all suffered because it requires much time, we have to work hard, but finally, I am sure that we are going to learn a lot and it is the important point.
Admittedly, I have not been able to explain everything what I know about TPACK in 5 minutes.
On the order hand, I am not so afraid because I am worker and I am doing my best to improve my English, so I have all ingredients in order to pass this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment