Thursday 27 February 2014

I´m the facilitator by María Moreno

This week I´ve been the Facilitator and I really like my role, because I had to organize all the work in my group, splitting it in equal parts. At the beginning of the week we have some problems, because our Twitter account was closed again. But we opened a new one and the problem was solved.
This week the work was divided in 5 parts:
Cristian had to explain what means to use Creative Commons Licence resource and how to do that in max. 10slides.
Rocio had to upload this 10 slide show presentation to slideshare (with a CC license) using the tag #Soyer1314.
Fernando had to summarize the 20 basic tips for developing a good presentation in max. 20 slides.
Raquel had to upload this 20 slide show presentation to slideshare (with a CC license) using the tag #Soyer1314.
Feli had to prepare the oral presentation about recycle.
We chose recycle as the topic for our presentation, because  we think that it is very important, we have to take care of our world, we live here and if we don´t conserve it, it will disappear.
This week we have worked a lot, because we modified our blog in order to make it easier to understand, organizing the different post in the correct order, and including some interesting news and videos.
I have to say that this week we have understood how we have to work properly if we want to feel comfortable with our roles and blog, because the weeks before we were a little bit lost with all our work, because these is the first time that we have to work like that, with these model, and we wanted to do it perfectly.
On Monday, Feli presented our topic with a power point; she did it fantastically, explaining everything with coherence, so I think that everyone understood what recycle is and its importance.
I really love my group and I know that we are going to make a great effort in order to pass this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment