Tuesday 25 March 2014

Translator by María Moreno

These week I´ve been the translator and I think that these final part has to summary the basic things that we must have in mind when we work in some activities. So after a great time thinking I get in the conclusion that these are the basic words that we should know in order to reach our goals.

WEB 2.0 TOOL
A web 2.0 tool is the one which allows people to create, publish and share information on the internet without any knowledge of technical tools.

INNOVATION
The process of making changes to something established by introducing something new. We need to have in mind that nowadays, technology is a significant driver behind change, and sometimes plays an important role in innovations in educational design and delivery.

PROJECT
An individual or collaborative enterprise that is carefully planned to achieve a particular aim.

EXPECTATION
It can be define as a believing that something is going to happen or that something should be in a certain way.

SKILL
Is the learned ability to carry out a task with pre-determined results often within a given amount of time, energy, or both.

My role as the translator is very interesting, because I have to think about how can I explain our work in only five important words, so I have to read the contents and take the basic ideas to join them and summarise.
I´m very glad with the final result of these week, we have learnt how to use Moovly and hoy to summarize our work in only a small video.

CONGRATULATIONS TO MY COLLEGUES!

No comments:

Post a Comment