Friday 28 March 2014

Curator farmer by Rocío Ramón

This week I have been the curator farmer, it has been a different week because, for personal reasons I have missed quite a class and I could not spend much time with my teammates. But next week I'll try and make all my teammates working more. As curator farmer I have learned to use pearl tree that I find very interesting and a great way to organize your work and have referenced it. It has been fun to discover for myself how to use it and once I already knew was very easy. The worst being cuartor farmer this week has been that there was not much reference as there was no looking information if not use our previous work. I am very happy with my group and I are all hard workers and imagintavos, or I hope we progress each week and we can be the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment