Wednesday 2 April 2014

Work as Curator-Farmer by Rosana Yepes

This week I have been the Curator-Farmer. To be honest, I don’t like so much my work because it is very simple and it is very difficult being innovative and creative. Even I still think it is a necessary work because we must have the references recollected in order to when we study this subject. Moreover, the topic of this week is not my cup of tea; I don’t like so much the law. However, it doesn’t want to say that it doesn’t be important. Indeed, now with the law´s change is more important knowing it.
On the other hand, the dynamic that we used the last Monday, I don’t understand at all, because it was estrange having to evaluate my own conceptual map. I thing I didn’t understand exactly the activity. In contrast, I liked a lot the tool which we used in order to evaluate the conceptual maps.  
In regarding to the feelings, this week has been a bit difficult due to internal problems, but now I hope we face the least of the semester with a positive aptitude and trying to overtake our difficulties, our misunderstandings and we overtake our goals successfully.
Once more, congratulations partners!!


No comments:

Post a Comment